Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

So that is what the money laundering to Ukraine is for....back in governments pockets for blood drug...making more sense everyday.......actors acting...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Is that like 22 million per child
Damnnn
Vaporize demons.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Is that like 22 million per child
Damnnn
Vaporize demons.

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

that seems ridiculously high priced how much does one need? 33oz so if you had to take an oz a day your bill qouls bw 2 bil per month? this sounds made up

In response reaper myer to his Publication

you can buy lab made chrome for 420$ for a liter according to one weird website i found......but i got nervous and stopped looking afer 1 site lol

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response reaper myer to his Publication

lets do a lil math shall we?
100 children kidnapped...lets do it a simple way dark web bounty say 1 mil per=100 mil(one would think a cabal of human traffickers could do this for significantly less(whats the going rate for cps stealing a kid? 20k?))
now we have to traffic them to the end point 5mil?
"research" lab and staff 5mil
distribution network to make things untraceable-10 mil
...yeah the numbers are absurd and these evil f@@@s aren't wasting that much cash
the entire biz may be worth 2b but at that level i honestly think the demons derive as much pleasure in the making than the using
p.s. to anyone reading this im just trying to get you to do the thought experiment instead of simply reading an eyecatching infogram
p.p.s. hell is too good for anyone who does or facilitate this💩

(2) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

OMG!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

OMG!

Yep
People will have a difficult time swallowing this story
Who do these people buy this product from? That will be the big demon.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🤬⚔️🛡️💓

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

😢 all those children

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I had a bad nightmare once involving exactly this, I was electrocuted and tortured by a very evil looking woman with dudes in black suits.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

oh dear, horrific!

(1) Show this thread