Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Absolutely not. They can go find a new country if they don't like it...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Sadly, that is NOT what they want. They want the
same thing they've wanted since WW2. World
Dominance & degradation of Humanity into
mindless, controllable TransHumans.

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

There's that anger from a few years back, she'll spew more, give Them time and they will All expose Themselves..

https://www.theroot.com/your-girl-candace-owens-ran-a-trump-bashing-website-les-1826071683

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

No. They don’t deserve what they have defiled. We can rebuild it with our labor of love. If they still hate America after being shown the truth, banish them to Venezuela.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

As long as there is a wall between us and them!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Wonder which state would be unlucky enough to house them. Of course, this would also give a foothold base of operations... just like DC, is., to the alliance of evil.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

The Freaks of America
😂🤣
So fitting
I opt to follow Trump so where ever he goes
I am going
God willing 🙏💞