Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In quotes
MASSSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION=352

Donald John Trump. Big Fucking Mistake=352
I Will Destroy You, Illuminati=352
Everything's Coming Up, Fact Checkers=352
I Have The Proof. Nothing Can Stop It=352

Donald John Trump, John Durham, JFK Jr=352
John F Kennedy Jr Well, Ya See, I Told Ya=352
Q Giving The Deep State The Middle Finger=352
Trump Send Them Running In Flames=352

Heads Up. Get Ready. We Are About To Rock=352
Here's What You Have Been Waiting For=352
An Invitation To The Great Awakening=352
The Time Is Now. It's Going To Be Biblical=352
The Wait Is Over. Pull The Trigger=352

Glorious Son Of The Father Of Heaven=352
The One Whom Is On The Right Hand Of God=352
I'm With You My Children. Do Not Fear=352

Called Of God, Please Remember Who You Are=352
I Have Chosen You Out Of The World=352
We All Need You To Love Yourself=352
Love Your Neighbor As Yourself=352

Psalms One Eighteen Twenty Two=352

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

this 352 gematria great💓am grinning, love these warriors, yep the ones i’ve prayed for, and words for me too, “called of God please remember who you are, i have chosen you out of the world, we all need you to love yourself.” auntie m, your gematria stories are gifts💖💖💖ty

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

TFNAPCTDISINFORMATIONLIESRUSSIARUSSIARUSSIAHOAXESSCAMWMASSSIVEWIDESPREADFRAUDDECEPTIONPERIGHTTHEWRONGOFOOLSSTOLENELECTIONSMAGA=1519

All Media, Even Social Media Is Under The Ownership And Control Of Jewish Wealth. We Have Been Lied To Our Entire Lives And Our Government Is A Special Kind Of Stupid=1519

See, Trying To Force People To Live A Lifestyle They Don't Want To Is Never Going To Work. Jews, Stop Promoting Degeneracy To Destabilize My Nation=1519

President Donald J Trump: We Will Not Be Silenced. We Will Not Be Intimidated. We Will Not Go Quietly Into The Night. We Will Not Surrender. We Will Fight=1519

And If I Have The Gift Of Prophecy And Understand All The Sacred Secrets And All Knowledge And If I Have All The Faith So As To Move Mountains But Do Not Have Love I Am Nothing=1519

Emotions May Change Like The Weather So Think In Longer Terms Than The Present Situation When It Comes To Relating With Others And Forgive One Another=1519

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

just when we think how ridiculous their claims have been, they just took it to a whole Nother level lol

One would rhink this farse of a lie would only backfire and make the unconstitutional supportive woke back him. 🙄

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

first areest will shock the world

This is all talk now and they are panicking they need him removed now could this be wht kicks off hs arrest