#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I love how they thought they could try and shove meds down my throat and make me forget that I am crippled and forget my calling.
There's no psyche meds that fix a crippled leg nor any psyche meds that can pull me away from GOD. Nice try tho, losers. U still living a complete LIE. Weed is still illegal and you pretending to be a real doctor.
Still at an impasse.
Pray for all the#doctors out there who don't have a clue how WRONG they are. Degrees don't make U smarter. They make U harder to TEACH.

Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Mark 10:13-16

I've all but given up on the VA health care system. If they can't cure it with a pill, they can't cure it. I don't imagine Obummer care is any better.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

they werent taught how. find an alternative doctor

Obamas care was a register to list children, blood type, pregnancy, organs ....................for these evils . 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Nope. Not INTENDED to cure.
They meet their objectives by managing, prolonging or even worsening. 🀨

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

In my case, worsening!

(1) Show this thread