Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

LET’S BUILD THE AMERICAN DREAM 2.0 TOGETHER AND MAKE AMERICA RIDICULOUSLY WEALTHY.

Then, let’s take that wealth and knowledge and help other nations experience freedom and prosperity.

God does not want His people to suffer!

The devil does.

WE WILL DEFEAT HIM!

The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous! God designed it that way. Wealth set aside for this generation chosen and in trusted to do good, bless and be a beacon of light as to help usher in the great revival the harvest of souls! Lord help us to point to You, the the richest of all, the King of Kings and Lord of Lord’s! Bring healing to our land and may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!
Let’s Go King Jesus! 🙌🤗👏
And to think, He who knew no sin, became sin became sin, that I might be the righteousness of God. (drank the wicked contents of the cup; then nailed it to the cross and washed it completely clean with his most supreme pure & holy blood! Therefore, we are made Co-heirs with Christ! 🥹👑 “Thank you” just doesn’t seem enough. #foreveryours ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Comofhosts in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stories & Songs, click on at the bottom under it