#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

because people invent disease to cure disease for money. you cannot serve two masters, God and money. satan has made sure that we serve, and are enslaved to, money.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

What a world we've been living in, eh... smh. Incredible times... to be where we are. It is incredibly satisfying to find out the truth... even if the truth is so horrible. We found out... knowing we will soon be free of it and relearn everything the right and beautiful way..!😇🙏🇺🇸😍

I agree. And don't get sucked into the new age BS merging eastern religion with Christianity- it's all over the place and not true.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

No religion for me, Religions were political control tactics.... they are all run by the same One entity... fooling the world population. There is only one God.. of all mankind... the one from the prophesy.