PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

They are calling it an attack by a White Supremacist group trying to stop a LGBTQ show from happening.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

[They]are desperate

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

???

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Distraction from Elon/Twitter

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Oh lawd, so the white supremacists are branching out?

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

if so, finally, some men of action. Next, the media boradcasting stations, I say

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, are these power outages ‘Blackout necessary’ to maybe handle things behind the scenes; night hunting?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sure would like to understand how a drag show has anything to do with an attack at a power sub-station. Was the drag show at the sub station (kidding). This is obviously another attempt to call any Conservative that despises child grooming a ‘White Supremacist’. It’s becoming exhausting.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

My thoughts exactly. [they] need distractions from all the explosive, damaging info released last week...laptops, election fraud, pedophilia, child trafficking, Balenciaga etc ect ect & trying to shut down power/electric. People still have phones to get info to. People will be out of power for a week & it's cold. Hopefully this will wake up more since it's now intentionally done. DS is quite desperate & scared. PAIN.

(1) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Investigators aren't sure if there is a tie between the substation damage and a drag show at the Sunrise Theater in Southern Pines that sparked a lot of controversy in the area.

People are getting pissed.

https://www.wral.com/firearms-caused-damage-that-led-to-moore-county-blackout-schools-closed-monday/20612201/

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

My daughter lives in this area. She said the had a drag queen show and there was chatter about this being the reason behind the attacks but she also said she thought that was bs.

KeK

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

the dread feds boys in masks gang

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

power went out for a LOT of towns in our Lewis county, WA valley all at once. doesnt seem like a normal, localized oytage caused by a tree down, or transformer issue. t has been snowing all day, but not sure why it is such a major outage. 99% of our town, 75% of a nearby town and several smaller areas. and Centralia had a major outage that they fixed earlier today.

Operation Mockingbird.
MSM has lost all credibility and the narrative.
⬇️

Caps = 120.
TS = 1:39 > 4 > 1111.

There are some interesting folks who live in the Southern Pines area. Lots of former Special Forces folks. That area isnt known for many “white supremacists.” This movie is becoming curiouser ans curiouser ny the day, 🙂.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

A lot of hunters in that area as well. Super rural.We were there over Thanksgiving visiting our daughter and son. They live within 10 minutes of each other. One in Putnam, one in Carthage. Ironically, the power outage stopped 2 houses before our son's residence.

(1) Show this thread

wait, so there was going to b an LGBTQ show at an electric substation 😅

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

FBi is running out of b.s. t9 feed us. we are aware we are awake & we got our eyes on the#FBI
FULL BLOWN IDIOTS
CIA = AnitChristos
D. C.= Disgusting Criminals
Wr The People are taking our power back & Sovereign God Given rights back. #USA 🇺🇸
New JerUSAlem#USA 🇺🇸
#GodBlessAmerica#USA 🇺🇸

of course [they] are. That will b debunked in

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

in 24 hrs

(1) Show this thread

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Haven't seen anyone mention the proximity of Moore County to Durham.

1hr 13mins or 1hr 19mins depending on the route. Mirrored 311/911.

Moore County also includes the town of Foxfire Village.