The flood gates of all the corruption, collusion, lies and deceit are just starting to open. No way MSM and the Big Tech platforms are going to be able to weather the full deluge.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Nope not this time!!!
They are tho trying to pull the same bullshit as before making out like twitter is corrupt and that it is all old debunked news.

Funny watching Fox news squirm too acting like they were the only channnel that didn't fall for the bullshit when they were just as big a lap dog for the China mafia as the rest.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Listened to fox just now. I have no idea why Steve Doocy acts so dumb about the corruption of the (Government) FBI. Brian Kilmeade is trying to school him. Its a joke and the jokes on us for watching. They are all actors. I still watch Ha!

(1) Show this thread

Bring it on!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That reminds me, whatever happened with the Three Gorges Dam in China?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

My brother, a Delta captain, said today his wife, like him, have had "covid 19" 3 times since their first shots.
We have a huge discussion 2 years ago.
I said I am not happy to be correct!
We are all going to have a huge hard time.
God help us!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

The flood is... UNSTOPPABLE.