"The optics around the rescinding of the jab mandate for US Military personnel is ENORMOUS.

That is visual, verifiable, actionable confirmation that the Military White Hats are satisfied with their
identification of C19 internal traitors.

Remaining traitors now IDENTIFIED.

Target_ACQ.
Clean and Swift.
Fire and Fury."

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

well if he rescinds it...hope these military people get all monies they are entitled to...
but these people will not re enlist...
unless gov is looking down the line regarding a draft.
something is up.
smell a rat.

This is great news....
but shows how desperately the cabal wants mccarthy in.
He's one of them.

This is great news....
but shows how desperately the cabal wants mccarthy in.
He's one of them.

Sounds to me like maybe McCarthy with the help from Hunter and Macron might have cut a deal for the "Big Guy". McCarthy: You give me a win on the vaccine mandates for the Military, I clinch the nomination for House Speaker and I'll slow down/stop all investigations into everything!!! jmo...

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

valid assessment....we need to continue to call this out....they cannot get away from this...

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Question-

We see all this information posted.

How after five ✋ years is Everyone in America not aware of these traitors?

(2) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Hope it leads to Quick Trial, Quich death penalty to those who forced it on our military men and women

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

For the time being, untill the next PLANDEMIC. They have to regroup. This seems like a ploy to get the Marxist McCarthy in the Speaker Seat but it's good for now. It can never happen again

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Last gasps as their paper straw supply dwindles to nothing.

(1) Show this thread