Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Happy Sunday Patriots.

If EM isn’t ‘setting the stage’ right now then what is he doing?

This is the moment we’ve been waiting for.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What Musk and Twitter are doing is waking the normies in mass. Yahoo news and other cult media even had to acknowledge the story (which i would never have expected to see) but did so with their spin. Kanye and Alex Jones are being used to make normies think and “accidently” realize that the cult media they are used to is propoganda. Gov and Twitter suppression is only the tip of the iceberg. This will also make Google and Facebook talk as well. And then dirt on how the Gov suppressed and controlled us with Covid will come out. This will infuriate the normies and begin the real radical mindset change. Hunters laptop and election interference is good but Covid suppression, destruction of our children and our livelihood, and forced vaccinations touched us all. All at the hands if our Government and the elites. And then comes the child pedophilia and sacrificial rituals of the elite. BOOM! Game over. All will be awakened. All will become unified. All will demand accountability. WWG1WGA

Jones is a MOSSAD asset.

Israeli Intelligence > Jerome Corsi > Free Speech Systems LLC> Alex Jones

its in the drops

In response Little Mac to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Jones very well may be a Mossad asset. But people follow Kanye. And anyone who listens to Jones at all (whether you believe what he is saying or not) tend to follow with research on what he is saying and they are hearing.