#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If you are new to waking up, if you have just begun to realize that something just isn't right in what has been done to this man the last 6 yrs and our country, Nana would suggest that you first start with the series of videos "Fall of the Cabal".

It will give you the very best condensed starting point to research what your heart and God lead you to know.

Only thr knowing and correcting our perceptions of truth, history, and our now reality can we move forward to evolve rather than destroying ourselves, yet again!

Humanity can never repay what this man, his family, JFKjr and the entire Q team, military and civilian Patriots have done and sacrificed to save this planet.
Join us!

https://rumble.com/vrspab-part-1-of-a-10-parts-series-about-the-fall-of-the-cabal-by-janet-ossebaard.html

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen! I keep saying this, what if we didn't have President Trump on our side? We would be in deep doo doo.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Yes but do remember that TRump was invited to play.

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Thank you! I had made a request few days ago for someone to post the series. 🙌🙏

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Yup eye opener...this is what got me digging🐰