Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This CCP puppet is trying to make the Twitter releases actually sound like a nothing burger!
Replay his verbiage! Classic Misdirection!
Lock these evil sobs up!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Here is the thing, imho:

A HUGE part of the covid and shut downs from this aspect was to enhance and further empower the already captured corporations, MSM, and social media giants and TOTALLY DESTROY all small business and competition that might give the public the truth.

Just look at all the MOM AND POP businesses that were destroyed. You cant go into a small business but Amazon, Apple, others were allowed to operate affectively destroying all competition and voices.
Their goal was to stifle all descenting voices & also to control everything you need to survive on a daily basis to make you dependent on the govt & their businesses.

The White Hats were, are, genius in the infiltration over the years and recently in making sure that this boomeranged on them.

Look how many CEOs of major corporations have been removed for one reason or another, cutting out the evil and leaving jobs in tact.
Thank you Elon Musk!

EM is a big and fascinating secret. I ask myself, who he really is 😉⁉️

Only people mentioned by @Vesna in this post can reply

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

Nana doesn't really think he is the original EM but he could be and just be a hugely changed man.
God can do anything in my opinion & I never put limits on what God can do with ppl.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Same as Putin 😉
And yes, God is the creator with unlimited power and unlimited goodness 🙏🏻❣️

(1) Show this thread