Email leaks reveal AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs – Was in communication with Twitter – FLAGGING ACCOUNTS for censorship...

Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Correct me if I'm wrong but 241 and 242 apply as more than one involved consciously together working toward a criminal effort to deprive rights constitutes a criminally prosecutable act of "conspiracy" as well.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Good one.

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

All this "in your face" is tough on Anons and the awakened. Throwing cold water in the face of the sleepers seems t have little effect. Maybe "asleep" should be changed to "in a coma". MSM life support needs to be disconnected or we won't make it to 2024 as VK and DJT have said.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

Lack of power - gas/electric, something like that.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

All this "in your face" is tough on Anons and the awakened. Throwing cold water in the face of the sleepers seems t have little effect. Maybe "asleep" should be changed to "in a coma". MSM life support needs to be disconnected or we won't make it to 2024 as VK and DJT have said.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Action speaks louder than words. 3 years later everything has been this has been violated and that has been violated but to no avail I think now we need serious action

Why keep us waiting? they have enough to bring this corrupt establishment down things should now move fast at this point

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

So when Anthony Brindisi ran for NY Congress.... I got censored and blocked left and right. Hmmmm?