๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒŠ ๐ŸŒนMomma Katherine๐Ÿ•Š๏ธDaughter of God๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸงฌSoldier of Christ๐Ÿช–Soldier On Childโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒKat The Patriot๐Ÿ•โ€๐Ÿฆบ

STRONGER THAN THE STORM ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŒŠ
https://biblereasons.com/storms/

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Lets Roll to her Publication

We seek refuge in the Cornerstone!๐Ÿชจ
Amen ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™Œ
When we buried our miracle baby, coming down the mountain... I kicked this stone and the Lord said "pick it up!" Those boots carried me through the past three years and our now retired. Conquered the Climb of my life that day. God is GOoD through the bad times too. What the enemy means for evil, the Lord turns it for our good!
Momma's angel had purpose, her mission was made complete. She healed her Momma's pain, and left stitches upon my broken heart. She brought forgiveness and gratitude, because what man says is impossible.... GOD MAKES A WAY, He is the less than 1%.... He is the miracleworker and promise keeper!
9/11/2022-11/13/2022
RMJA ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒน

Only people mentioned by @LetsRoll in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lets Roll, click on at the bottom under it