“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

As we can never hear~once pure humanitarian words
'Give Blood' ever the same~learning it was the Elitist's drug of Immortality, delusions of being forever young
The#RedCross~ literally blood money
#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall
Please remember/think again if you tick the organ doner box on your Id/Driver's License~ [they] kept records by age, lists of organ doner's~ then sell them/even auction our parts off before there was even a death~ so many young people just end up missing or dying young
we wonder why?
3 images attached~hit the➡️for the next photo
🙏🏻
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Hi, Diana! I am on wego with you! Right, we cannot. Every time I recall giving blood when I was a teen and young adult, I am just sickened by their lies and what they did with my blood, possibly!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Stop and think...how many people have been saved by transfusions.
This is the worst thing I have heard....
Some people are bad, but most are good.....don't go here!
This is fucking offensive and quite stupid.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

the truth is that much of the blood that is donated goes to the elites
& other profits laundered
a percentage is for the good of mankind~ life saving transfusions without question, but look into the red cross for yourself & you will find lawlessness
I appreciate your comment Debbie, but we can also comment to another Patriot without using profanity.
🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

💞🙏🏻