Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Just a reminder about GREECE.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

OR.....Is Hanks a white hat merely pointing out what and where the corruption is, who better than those that we all watch and admired . " disinformation is necessary", "sorry it had to be this way". I gotta keep my mind open.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

nothing wrong with keeping an open mind... as long it's not an "open mind" clinging to hope.... a true open mind looks at something without having any emotion attachment to whatever it is... many have clung to the "Tom" they allowed into their heart and mind... time will tell.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Charlie Freak has done some deep investigation on the actors and performing artists, take a look at some of his deep dives on his rumble channel. It is according to his findings that it is the heads of the corporations, heads of hollywood etc that are the baddies, the good ones wont work with the evil ones.

Charlie Freak is a Steely Dan song.... there is a reason why he chose that name for himself on social media. Listen to the words. He was in the music industry. We don't know any of these people.... and to be real hones with you...... they are strangers every single one of them... so don't put total faith in believing them 100%. Turn to your Higher Power.. I chose to call God and ask for truth... let it come to you.. be open minded with what is shown to you.
song from Steely Dan's youtube 🔻🔻
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDZdNr9PHao

lyrics to the song 🔻🔻
https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858523096

here is Charlie Freak himself talking about the song 🔻🔻
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/charliefreak777/charlie-freak-live-decoding-steely-dan-don-take-me-alive

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

You pretty much nailed it TruthSeeker!👏👏👏
I agree, so much was meant for distraction.
The musicians and the artists as well as the actors had a job to do many of them failed because they delayed on repeat. They took their sweet a** time and they made tons of money In doing so. Some of them put kernels in their music, some of them didn't. So much of that industry is about ego and that's really what ruined it for me many many years ago.

Yes, call on your higher power, use discernment, walk and talk with Jesus. Guard your heart but do not become hardened of heart. Well done fam.

And now for a little salt🧂
personally I think that song sucks, I think that band sucks. But to each their own.

all my love💞