Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

✨

but i feel a copper iud is bad right?

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

I've been thinking about our conversation this week and wanted to suggest you maybe look into Tavist-D (a pharmaceutical). There were posts here previously regarding it being found to assist in auto immune diseases like MS and that this was likely why it was pulled in US. Gotta keep selling those other high priced cures you know. They spoke of it being available online or abroad however. I don't recall what else it was said to help but maybe its worth a shot looking into this for you? If I knew how to use the search button here better I would look for you but I can't.

thank you very much i appreciate you thinking about meβ™₯οΈπŸ˜˜πŸŒΉπŸ™ i will look into it for sure πŸ™ God Bless youβ™₯️β™₯️🌷🌷🌷

In response Elle Truth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Hey There ... You've been on my mind since your post about 28 & need caretaker ... Here's a couple of pics ... also on floridasharkmans web site there is treatment recommendations regarding bad vax issues. So much more is there ... God Bless πŸ€—

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

thank you very much i love you β™₯οΈπŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸ™ i will look into it 😍β™₯️ sending you love and good vibes β™₯️ πŸ’•

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Lili MoM to her Publication
(2) Show this thread