Code named Evergreen (Hillary Clinton).

This is where Hillary's container comes into play. In these containers, people were shipped worldwide and taken to the elite, sold to serve their sick machinations. Be it as a sex slave or a ritual victim.

Do you see the extent?
#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Don't forget. She had explosives in these to unleash in the continental US, too. That's how she planned to invoke martial law. You and I would have been shot on sight as terrorists. IMO

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Who knew and said NOTHING? God "Will rise up against the house of the wicked, AGAINST THOSE WHO HELP EVILDOERS." Isaiah 31:2 💙

How many children do you think are in the shipping containers coming from China to our ports. walmart

Jan. 2nd Evergreen ship named Ever Liberal lost 36 cargo containers. Military op to save the people inside?...

I thought a dumpster for the executed bodies. they need about 100 more from the sounds of it. dam sick ass pedos

I thought a dumpster for the executed bodies. they need about 100 more from the sounds of it. dam sick ass pedos