Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hey white hats:

What the hell is the hold up?

Activate our Twitter accounts!

Put me in the game, coach!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was thinking about this, as all this unfolds. James Woods is going to file a lawsuit for being censored, but he was never permanently suspended like so many of us. And although most of us "little people" have appealed and still suspended, could it be that we will all be part of that class action lawsuit? Maybe set up by whitehats? Wasn't there a Q post about class action lawsuits? We have all been censored more than any of those supposed "big" accounts. (Not saying Doq and VK and the likes are small, but different from these other accounts). I remember having to fill out a form, a couple years ago, that I wanted to join the class action lawsuit about being censored. Maybe I am just overthinking or over tired. 😂

Oh yeah, I remember filling out a thing, for a class action lawsuit. Remember that?

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

I forgot until this came up.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

I was so vague in filling it out, the whole job thing. Never sure where the info goes.

(1) Show this thread