My daughter just called me freaked out.Her friends are in a restraunt , no power, not allowed to leave.Power is out and spreading in her area. She is scared. I told her to stay calm and lock and load.She said that they were. Weird situation going on in NC๐Ÿ‘€

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Is this where your daughter is? Sorry I donโ€™t know how to post the link to read the article. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Yes.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy, Yankee Doodle Doo or Die, wwg1wga, Back the Blue, Patriot, Lexington Concord 1775

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

City, Town?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Several. Carthage, Putnam, Robbins.

(1) Show this thread

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

anyone got eyes on this

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

She is supposed to be keeping me utd

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

where seeing nothing anywhere on this

It is in rural areas. Putnam, Carthage,Robbins.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

anywhere near charlotte?

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Between Fayettville and Raleigh

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™