Only people mentioned by @bencarson in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Ben Carson to his Publication

WHAT'S EVERYONE THINKING ABOUT THIS NEW CLAIM, THE NEW SECRETARY OF DEFENSE IS ORDERING THE MILITARY TO STAND DOWN FOR POSSIBLE "EXTREMISM IN THE RANKS?"🤔

MORE DNC THEATRICS? IS THERE ANY WAY TO CONFIRM? IF THE MILITARY IS IN CONTROL, THEN JOE'S PICKS & ORDERS WOULDN'T MATTER, CORRECT?

LOOK HOW DESPERATE THEY'RE GETTING RIGHT BEFORE ANOTHER IMPEACHMENT TRIAL. MAKES YOU WONDER IF EVERYTHING WE'RE SEEING ON THE NEWS OR YOUTUBE IS BS?! ANY THOUGHTS#Patriots 🧐

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I FOUND THE ANSWER! MORE THEATRICS! MORE MIND GAMES. CHECK THIS VIDEO FROM "JOHN KENNEDY." WATCH WHAT HE'S REPEATEDLY DRAWING YOUR EYE TO!👀

THAT IS 💥NOT THE WHITE HOUSE💥
TROOPS LOOK FAKE. NO GEAR? SOME OUTTA SHAPE. I CALL BS! STILL ACTING LEGIT AT CASTLE ROCK STUDIOS COURTESY OF AMAZON IN CULVER CITY, CA! THAT'S NOT DC!
https://youtu.be/PBy8wxz28jY

(1) Show this thread

Dio protegga te e la tua famiglia🙏

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

pray for President Trump & Family. Father God is guiding all that will bring Jubilee & Revival for our Country & our World. Stay in Faith, be patient & WWG1WGA

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

Amen!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My heart feels heavy today, Father I ask that you reach out to all those who are struggling within this storm, please lay your healing hands upon them, take away any and all feelings or emotions that continue to bind them to the bottom of the river clinging on to the rocks fighting against Your current, please allow them to release to become lifted up within the living water that flows over them now, lift them up so they may glide along within your loving grace as I am Father. Father You Know My Words, You Feel My Heart Father, send My Love to Any In Need, Shine Light, Upon The Children Amen✝️

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

The Lord will vindicate him! The Lord has spoken through His prophets that just like the evil beings gave him no rest now they will have no rest!