#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Key To ManifestationπŸ”‘ / To My Family πŸ€—πŸ’ž/ Divine Mediator / Bouvier / We See All / Angel Avatars πŸ˜‡/ Aquarius Operation β™’/ Happy Like A Pig In The Mud 🐷/ Donald Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Are You Ready πŸ’ͺ/ Divine Feminine / Its Happening / Queen Of Heaven / Hurricane Lisa / And So It Begins / Metaphysics / Meditative Mind / Saints Facing You ⚜️/ Decode The Message / Just Sayin / Zero Point / Jesus Has Come / The Finish Line / Ready Meek Rise / Jesus Is Here / Enjoy The Ride / League Of Legends / Win Win Win / Have A Heart Of Gold πŸ’›/ I Told You Dude
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Joint+effort.+
138-831
1046-146
TS 8:00

Where we go one, we go ALL.
Misspellings matter.
Sentence formation matters.
Learn.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Aquarius Operation β™’/ Happy Like A Pig In The Mud 🐷/ Donald Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Are You Ready πŸ’ͺ/ Divine Feminine / Its Happening / Queen Of Heaven / Hurricane Lisa / And So It Begins / Metaphysics / Meditative Mind / Saints Facing You ⚜️/ Decode The Message / Just Sayin"

https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1598864100171186176?s=19

"And So It Begins / Metaphysics / Meditative Mind / Saints Facing You ⚜️/ Decode The Message"

I've been waiting
I've been waiting for this moment all my life
But it's not quite right
And this 'real'
It's impossible if possible
At whose blind word
So clear but so unheard
I've been waiting
I've been waiting for this silence all night long
It's just a matter of time
To appear sad
With the same old decent lazy eye
Fixed to rest on you
Aim free but so untrue
Everyone's so intimately rearranged
Everyone's so focused clearly with such shine
Everyone's so intimately prearranged
Everyone's so focused clearly with such shine
Locked and loaded
Still the same old decent lazy eyes
Fixed through your gaze
That's why I said I relate
I said we really
Need to fight to relate

https://youtu.be/m5pop3oBFr8

Lazy Eye - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesLazy Eye Β· Silversun PickupsCarnavasβ„— 2006 Dangerbird Recordsβ„— 2006 Dangerbird Records LLCReleased on: 2006-07-...

☯️

I love your notes Lauren, thank you for uplifting me πŸ’œ

Only people mentioned by @Georgi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Georgina Valeria, click on at the bottom under it