Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Still Awaiting Public Arrests and Convictions America

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Hopefully there’s a “6 foot under” reason for that, if justice has already been dispenced.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

apologize? they need to be in gitmo and this whole mess needs to be nullified and the rightful president needs to be given all his time back. apologize..really? what a joke.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

tis the season for treason

(1) Show this thread

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

I dont need an apology. Now i would be okay with a TELEVISED EXECUTION or HANGING BY THE NECK UNTIL DEAD?! I would just ask for it to be in the TV Guide so i could get my Hotwings and Beer ready! That would be a SUPERBOWL i wouldnt miss for the world! Who’s with me?! What food would you recommend for such an occasion???🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻🇺🇸❤️

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

lol popcorn 🍿

(2) Show this thread