Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

What a ding dong! He needs to go back to clown school to make himself more ridiculous.

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

What a ๐Ÿคก
This is their mentality, we donโ€™t work for you Ted!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Screaming everywhere!๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Sit Elon... now bark... jump... roll over....Ted Lieu is ordering you to. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿธ

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Girl๐Ÿ‘€ with some 333 TS ๐Ÿ”ฅ

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus/ Husband / Father ...all of which I am undeserving but Most appreciative

i can see sweat on his brow in that picture ๐Ÿ˜…

In response Bubba Obbs to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Ted Lieu is a drug addict who is unfaithful to his wife and sleeps with Black men and possibly kills them!!

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I bet he does want that shit posting to stop immediately๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘€ His DMs must be a hot mess!!!๐Ÿ”ฅ#ThoseThatScreamTheLoudest

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

And dresses up like a doggie....Pictures on the internet

(2) Show this thread

this was a fancy find...

In response Tequila Mockingbird to her Publication

He is nervous๐Ÿ”ฅ

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

We, the People NEVER will take orders from those who work for us! The people will vote you all OUT! YOU are NOT in charge of this nation......WE are!

In response Silver Top to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

"I order you"....that right there encapsulates exactly what this whole movement is about. There's no "ordering" from one human to another.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

โ€œStop posting stupid shitโ€. Thats some mensa level retort.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Right๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

๐Ÿคฃ
When I read this I think of this meme

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

They best buckle up! We have been dealing with their shit long enough! Time to flip it๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Well I sincerely believe"Teddy" is one of the special
people who called to cancel Americans off twitter...

and this tweet is a 'warning/threat' to Elon.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I'm hoping Elon digs for his shit 1st๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Truth!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

๐Ÿคก Rules for thee but not for [me], because i'm in the government ๐Ÿคก

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I'm thinking that our digital warriors are now looking into this one! No escape

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

๐Ÿ˜

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

โ€œIโ€™m in the government and I order you...โ€

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The amount of humor I found in his tweet was tremendous๐Ÿ˜… Sir Yes Sir๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

He should do his DMs 1st๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Burn it to the ground๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š

(1) Show this thread