Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I am starting to encounter people who were into Q in 2018 or there abouts. They are totally disenchanted wit the whole show. I have let it be. Done all i can to wake others . Am hanging in there to distribute what knoledge i have when EBS hits.

It is long past time to be putting out truth instead of the so called fake movie that is supposedly being played. I am SO tired of the BS and "misinformation" which the same as telling lies. What happened to living according to God's law? Living in and with truth being told? GEEZ, people, we are supposed to be adults. Adults should be treated as adults and not as children. You want people to wake up, then tell the whole GD truth and stop the white wash crap.

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

Some of my family and friends will not believe until they see it on the MSM. I have tried to no avail to redpill them!

In response Karen Bagley to his Publication

same! Please takeover the media tomorrow during the superbowl!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love ya Joe but we cannot wait until everyone is awake . . . that is not realistic. I know. I have tried to wake up family for 4 years and it is NOT going to happen until they see Military on TV and proof of what has been going on. Take down the media now.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

DOES ANYONE HERE PLAY CHESS? DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN LAWSUITS OR IN LAW? WE'RE ALREADY SEEING VERY STRANGE LEAKS THAT ARE VERY COORDINATED AND WELL-TIMED DELIBERATELY. TAKE HEART IN THAT.

ALSO CONSIDER WHAT'S BEEN PUBLICLY REITERATED SINCE DJT WAS SUED FOR IMPEACHMENT. HIS CLAIM IS THAT HE'S A PRIVATE CITIZEN. THEREFORE TRYING TO IMPEACH A CITIZEN IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION. IF HE POPS UP ON THE MEDIA & FINISHES THE JOB WITHOUT THE TRIAL, PEOPLE WILL SAY HE STOLE IT. STRATEGIC MOVES.

MILITARY MAKING MOVES ABOVE, BELOW GROUND & BEHIND THE SCENES. WAR TAKES TIME. #HOLDTHE

(2) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Enough of that BS ! MANY cant be waked up. They will have to see. Ive done my very best for 5 years now ...and we all are ready to see JUSTICE .....soon !

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Tell Joe M I said so.......

(1) Show this thread

🤦‍♀️💊Red pill here.....red pill there.....💊

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍Yes, we have to keep reminding folks of the facts.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(4) Show this thread