Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mornin’ Kim ☺️🥰🙏🏼
“Don’t Rush to Judgement” was a lesson learned over time! 🙌🏻
I agree with this completely! But listen to your heart and instinct! I was just talking about this to my 14 yr. old Granddaughter! What a Confusing World for them at this time!
I Pray all the time for Our Children! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
“Judge a Person by their deeds, not so much their words”

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

right?! i thought so too!

(1) Show this thread

in short, do nothing until you have to, but then do something nothing can undo.

Definitely foggy out there.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts