Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

I hope he can make it to see the destruction of the deep state.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

❤️We LOVE YOU Rush!! Patriot extraordinaire and a wonderful human being and American!! ❤️🇺🇲🙏

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

Our Heavenly Father is getting ready to flood this world with miracles - I pray the healing of Rush Limbaugh is one of them! In Jesus' name!

In response Sandi Todd to her Publication

Amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Praying. Anyone know where we could send a card to Rush Limbaugh?

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers, patriot.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Ditto, Mr. Limbaugh.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Ditto, Mr. Limbaugh.

In the MightyName of Jesus...BE HEALED! We are praying for you sir!!!!!

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Sorry to hear. Hope he can recover. A True Patriot.

And thank you for your continued work!