God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

2023 and 2024

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

i love my friends and family and would never mock them or be cruel.. my heart bleeds when I think Im going to lose them or that Im going to see them crying or desperate because they know what they have done to themselves , to their parents and children .. its going to be heartbreaking but we have to hold them!

We are in for some very hard times. The grief will be unimaginable.
Some still don't see or believe it is and was bad.

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

today a person came to our house .. he said he has 4 shots and he is very nervous now because he thinks he might have made a mistake . Hes a politician so they are waking up.. the most difficult thing will be people dying and so many children will have no family !

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

OMG, 4 is very bad! Like Russian roulette even if one or two were saline. Yes, the 2nd part of what will will see with death and limited health/life for the ones that make it will be hard on all. Care givers and the poor souls that fell for this plandemic. I will have so many I fear if not most. Hard to even type!

(1) Show this thread