Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

Did your friend give any timeframe that their signage project has to complete by?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

There are bids in there for multi million dollar contract for road signage.

IMO

This would be more of a we're locking the border down. These contracts mostly cover border areas.

In response White Bread to his Publication

What about the National Guard that TexDot guy mentioned? Just my opinion, but I think the Tx Dot guy would also know if this was a run of the Mill yearly Contract Signage Bid. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Also Derek Johnson posted this yesterday.
https://t.me/rattletrap1776/942

He explained how BIG this Operation really is, which I know must of us understand, but this all does fit together and probable. IMO.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

๐Ÿ™PRAYING FOR THE MINDS AND HEARTS TO HEAL. THE EVIL THEY ARE SEEING HAS GOT TO BE PURE HORROR. GOD BLESS THE BRAVE HUMANS FIGHTING FOR US.

Yes! God must know who he can put in those in terrible but heroic situations! They are truly amazing Soldiers! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‡AMEN