We are the Saviors of Mankind. But oh boy do I feel like the Destroyer of my own marriage right now. Since the last big fight and arguments with my husband 5 days have passed, where he did not speak with me... Except for food and Good Night. Today we took a walk and he finally started talking again. However very quickly it came to the subject that some day he wants to live away from this Blue State. And I said not Blue for long. And it went to Myanmar, and then how there will never be a Military Takeover in the USA. Back into arguments how I just repeat phrases. I cannot take it anymore! 😫

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

everyone just ignores me😓

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

sending positive vibes and prayers your way. i understand, my hubby just kept telling me "your crazy". i stopped trying to inform him amd switched to "Q's" style using the socratic method. And using questions... planting little seeds here and there. And anytime i brought simething up i made sure i had the sauce to go with it. Pretty soon he started asking me questions. Now he doesnt follow Q and continued to believe any hope of Trumps second term is long gone but at least he listens now, well most of the time🤪

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Mine told me I needed to see a therapist ;) I made him move out 2 years ago after 31 years of abuse. SO happy I did, he would have probably put me under a 5150 hold at this point, literally, just to punish me - he's a LEO.

Hopefully your marriage will survive and you have a good guy there, just not awake yet.

Sending some love your way🙏🏼

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Stick With It, Soon He Will Come To Understand That You Were Trying To Help. My Wife Was The Same Way But Not Anymore.
The Dam Is Going To Break, Big Sorry I Was Wrong Coming Your Way Soon.

God, my country, family, and truth are things near to my heart! We will all be blessed for holding the line! Even though I am not tech savy.

i am so sorry you are going thru this. thankfully, my husband shares the same views and concerns as me. his job carries him all over the country, so we talk and share links and articles with each other while he is gone. i hope yours will soon wake up. mayne for now, just turn to this group for conversation and questions. we are all here for eachother☺️

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

OMG!!! We are living the same life!!! ❤️

I try to talk to my Husband about everything I know, he laughs and baulks at me. So I stop talking about it because he will soon hear everything. (He is a middle of the road in politics kind of guy) Be patient, some don't have the instinct we have🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Nurse Esqueda to her Publication

The issue with him is he does not even want to hear any of it. He says what difference does all of this make in my own day to day life? Does it make you a better person? Does it make me write better music? At the end of the day we have to live our lives and make money to survive as it stands. Nothign of what I am involved with helps him or me personally.

(1) Show this thread