Remove the mask when you approach me//Truth will prevail//Community Standard repeat offender

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response April Evans to her Publication

WHY IS HE TALKING NOW? IF HE KNEW? WHY NOW? SCARED?

You took the words right outta my mouth! Where was he when he witnessed what he speaks of?

So thankful it wasn't just me thinking this. Was almost feeling ashamed.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

JUST LIKE KANYE COMING OUT WITH ALL HIS CRAZY STUFF. HE IS SCARED. HE AND KIM HAVE DONE SOME VERY BAD THINGS. I THINK THIS GUY IS DOING THE SAME THING. HE IS SCARED. TRYING TO GET AHEAD UP IT OR SOMETHING. GET A BROWNIE POINT. SORRY YOU MISSED YOUR MOMENT.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

I didn't miss anything lol. I thought while watching it he was trying to cover his ass. BUTT decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. Your comment made me think I should have gone with my gut instinct.

(1) Show this thread