Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

In response STL Anon to his Publication

snakes!

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

I am an LTC carrying patriot that is also a Christian Minister. I love God, country, family...and my POTUS DJT. Can I get an AMEN!!!

ugh ugh....Shut the front gate!! Just another reason I'll risk the virus.

Every crop including grapes (think wine) in California now has glyphosate in it. Their ground is saturated. I avoid their food as much as possible because of this.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

There was a Monsanto plant near where I grew up in Ohio (also a Jack Daniels distillery but we won't go there).

I haven't had any vaccines since I retired from the USN in 2000 and am actually healthier for it.

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

You havent heard about them because bayer bought them and their lawsuits but bayer will not go under because of them. China is the number 1 producer and user!!! Maybe that is why they are having a food shortage now?

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

It is also on all foods, in the air we breath, in the water we drink, and it is killing us faster than anything else!!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

they are EVIL--been poisoning our crops and making us sick for long time 😡😡😡😡

😳

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Was this a new case?

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response Coffee Queen to her Publication

nope but it keeps satans company name in peoples head, haven't heard anything about them for a while now and for me thats telling; why so quiet?

(1) Show this thread

and a lot of our foods- like wheat