Treat yourself to a look at the previous post from @kimrunner . We will be hearing much more from EYEDROPMEDIA. Also, we rarely think of Kobayashi when things are running smoothly so this is simply a shout out to say thank you again to @administrator . Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

thank you koba we love and appreciate you!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

'Smooth operator' is@administrator's middle name. ❤

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

😍

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Dually Noted

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

You are the bringer up the Golden AU Vibes!
Love you Koba 💛
@administrator

#FamilyIsEverything

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes Thank you Kobi!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Agree! Love EYEDROPMEDIA!
And a huge THANK YOU to@administrator So grateful for you ❤️🙏
Love you all, Patriots!
#FamilyIsEverything

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

ThankQ, ThankQ@administrator….you rock it, bigly! ❤️👍😊

is this kobayashi? what a cutie! thank you for all you do!😘

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Thank you@administrator you have bought the most AMAZING anon family together is this beautiful place.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

great smile.

Thank you to our@administrator and our au family! Blessed! Have a blessed day! WWG1WGA Hugs!

Thank you to our@administrator and our au family! Blessed! Have a blessed day! WWG1WGA Hugs!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Tip 'O the hat to@administrator

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Speaking of appreciation to AU administrator is there another way to make a donation without using paypal?

Remember to look for miracles...

Much gratitude to you@administrator for this gift of a place.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Thank you@administrator

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

❤️🙏❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Kobayashi @administrator, We on AnonUp, Thank You!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

We have been all blessed to have found each other on AU and it could not have happened without our@administrator. From the bottom of our hearts….Thank you Sir.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Thank you so very much for such an amazing site where we can all come and feel like family. Thank you for all your hard work. It is much appreciated. God bless!!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Thank You For ALL you have done for us!@administrator

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Thank you@administrator for all you do! ❤️🙏🏻(((HUG)))