Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

"Focus on the mission". who is on a mission? whose mission?

precisely what i posted on fb earlier this morning..

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Don't forget that Kanye made an album and a music video that was blasphemous at its very root. He essentially declared himself Christ.

Whatever that was last night, there is one thing I am certain of - Kanye, or whomever that was, was wearing a baal enciaga mask, a curious thing to do now that they were just days ago exposed as luciferian pedos. And while he wore that baal mask, that symbol of luciferian pedos, he then glorified Jesus and Christians?

He's lucky Christians don't handle blasphemy like the muslims do...

And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.
- Revelation

While Ye at first seemed to be articulating reasonable grievances, he keeps acting more and more nutty. While he could be a good avenue for exposing corruption in Hollywood and the music/fashion industries, as time passes, he seems like a straw man to undermine public interest in researching such things.

Is it intended for some as-yet-unclear strategic reason, or is he actually off his rocker?

I will reserve judgment for now.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Other Half to her Publication

my thoughts are this is strategic. all this crazy/performative stuff happens when the cameras were on. if you listen to pool's account to pre show hes totally normal. whichever side he's on this ritualistic suicide is the cringy💩 that gets a lot of views.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Get in Line Kanye
Right behind
Prophet Muhammad