Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

demon bloodlines

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

All the Royals always insisted on keeping their bloodlines "pure" which is very creepy at this point with what we know.

(1) Show this thread

@daddy

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤣😂
You called it! Good one.
I heard THEY are ALL related.
Look close you can see their scaly skin

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

do you think there might be some family ties here? after all it seems like they are all cousins to each other ...

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I heard something led me to believe that Bono was the last person to be with Chester Bennington before he "killed" himself.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts