Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

My brain hurts!! I still cannot see it!!πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

[Illusion of Democracy]

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

No.
Re_read crumbs re: CS WH submission.
CS & NP divided.
Coincidence?
The ART of illusion.
Q

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Remember to look for miracles...

More art of illusions...

The art of deception!

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

her shadow provides the necessary clue

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I failed.
(Anyone else panic?)

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ™β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Had to cheat wasn't going to figure it out

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Had to cheat wasn't going to figure it out

How did you cheat?

Got it!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

great visual lesson. thanks!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

She is walking along a path that is below the grass and has her right arm resting on the edge of the wall?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Thanks I'm not sure I was going to see that lol

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Everything is about perceptions.

Change your mind Change your life.

While the past may be relevant to understanding your "Now"
it does not control it unless YOU ALLOW it to.

Once we put the TRUTH of our past to bed and in the proper file, we can all concentrate on what is MORE important >>> what is happening right now.

Why?
Because time is not what we think it is and
there is really ONLY EVER NOW.

And we are missing the joys of our now with all this getting to the truth & securing the future.

Once we reconcile these, AND WE MUST, we can actually enjoy this Earth experience the way God intended... well that is Nana's personal opinion anyway!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Copied: It is of my opinion, that the day before my birthday, the Supreme Court is going to remove 2/3 of congress and senate, biden, Harris, pence. No arrests...yet. when this happens, riots break out. Military gets activated during such leads to 10 days of no comms. Trump gets reinstated. The military assist him in getting new elected officials, and at the same time, removing bad actors, and holding tribunals. 2023 is the year of pain. For THEM...not us. From there it's going to take years, before we can get back to helping the rest of the world. But thier militaries are also removing same bad actors for thier countries. It's all coming down. Fast.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A State of Mind.

(4) Show this thread

Took me awhile even after I was given the answer. wow haha

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication

i need a hint

(1) Show this thread

Eyes can fool you 🀣

ahhhhhhhhhhh "Death CON" he was saying the holocausts is fake. Pretty had to believe that the whole world would fall for a massive lie like that.

lukly i know the truth. nice guy

In response nobody somebody to his Publication

You do not know the truth. That much is clear. Luckily, you will most likely learn what is true in time. Or maybe not.

The World War and its atrocities were not fake nor a lie. It was only decades ago, not centuries. There are still people alive from that period of time. Meaning not difficult to investigate. Mass evil was easier to do in the light of day pre-internet/pre-connectivity/pre-modern world. The hidden secret here is/was the war’s investors and puppeteers behind-the-scenes. The motives behind the war and the holocaust. Those truths were and are not vocally or noticeably public.

Don’t mix it up and expand your mind past the black and white of β€œyes or no” or β€œthis or that”. It extends much deeper than that.

What was Merkel’s connection? What was Obummer’s?

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I cant figure this one out. Help! πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜‚

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

halfway over the wall

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

SHE IS LEANING AGAINST THE WALL WHICH LOOKS LIKE THE ROAD

(2) Show this thread