Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

My first response..peeps waking up...2nd thought why didn't you research...3rd thought...let it go they are waking up now

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

The peeps are waking up and are pissed...good times 🙏❤️

My office is next to a mall. I watched people line up at Gucci during the whole pandemic using their stimulus money. What a shame.

🍿

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I may not have the money to buy Gucci but I did have plenty of Disney products. In the past year I destroyed mugs, shirts, videos, toys anything Disney. As I find more items out, they go into the trash.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

WE ALL HAVE THIS STUFF IN OUR FAMILIES. JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED IN MY FAMILY, BUT WE ALL ARE A FAMILY. THE HUMAN FAMILY. IT IS TIME TO STOP THIS EVIL. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I did not know that. Thank you for telling me.

I have never had the money for Gucci or BalenCIAga

I am very far from a millionaire

but my parents made sure I was protected. Money cannot buy that.

I pray for this lady and all the others that were hurt as children.

I am so enraged about it. I can totally understand why she wants to cut it all up

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I LIKE HER

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

This is Amazing to see

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Beautiful to see the wealthy waking up to how they have been betrayed by the beast system.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

👏👏👏
Oh boy! I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she informs her
friends 🙃

👍👍👍 The end! 🤣

Bravo!

great shes destroying it but why an earth would u pay x number of ks for a handbag .....while people starev and are homeless

In response judi jones to her Publication

I have never understood that as well! I have friends with expensive purses etc, that has never been an interest to me. I have never understood that!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response judi jones to her Publication

WOULD BE BETTER TO GET THE REFUND AND DONATE IT.

(3) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

She is telling it like it is - straight up. Loved the response to ‘why not donate it to the poor’. Who would even suggest that… oh my.
Message loud & clear.
Bravo 👏👏👏

She's waking up, wonder how far down the rabbit hole she'll go!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Sadly, she has first hand experience with the evil of pedophilia.

(1) Show this thread

Thats the way to Hold the Line 👏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🎯

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏bravo!! encore! standing ovation..!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

A-Mazing woman