Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

It's where I live. TrumpNation. Q research. God is in control and nothing can stop what's coming. Jesus Saves!

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Hahaha been there.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Every single day.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Soundss like mine when I go to bed!!!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

hahaha....same

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Only 19?

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

😂😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

This is so me!

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Bahahahahaha

Truth!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

OMG - I can so relate to this statement!!!!!!!!!! haha

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Story of my life.

Navy Vet || WV Proud || The best is yet to come! || WWG1WGA

😂 Stop making fun of me!!!