Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Mexican owner, might be a rabbit hole or two there?

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

blood makes cement harder, I heard from medieval researchers, it's an old custom of freemasons to build from stones and cement kind of mixtures, they used to add other biological ingredients to it too. Plants, but animal derived too. Eggs and milk have been used to glue paint making ingredients together, maybe blood works especially well because it has iron and makes stronger magnetic field. And of course blood sacrifice every time anything is built.

Told pre net. FK YES IT IS TRUE> BLOOD IN THE CEMENT> I was like WHAT THE FK< they said, "spirit cooking" told pre net. AND depositing also.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

CEMEX was all over Phoenix area. So many illegals and people/children being trafficked at the border. I hated driving by one of their plants every day on my way to work.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

look amd see how much blood is allowed in cement

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

West side of Phoenix in Buckeye there is a plant I drive past daily. Another big plant north about 20 miles in Avondale.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts