Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

is this guy the seal team 6 survivor?

Thanks to everyone for your hard work and sacrifices. We appreciate you and you are are in our thoughts and prayers❤️🇺🇸

🧐The mil sure does seem to be more interested in this superbowl then years past.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Interesting for sure, praying for all. I studied his his words and found the rehearsed and important. Deployed...... along with 7200 EMT's, sounds like people might panic or be in shock anbout something, or some news.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

😍17 Stars on the American Flag. 😍🤗

God is the answer, praying for justice for the children, let freedom ring as we enter a new a beautiful world.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Nice, I didnt notice

(1) Show this thread

Would love to listen to this. I don't watch TV.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Just saw this pop up on my feed 47 minutes ago. Who is this & what is going on?

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Nothing is going on!! Trump knew what would happen on the 6th and he let it and we all are left to suffer. Jan 20th, nothing happened, Superbowl, yeah nothing will happen. Empeachment trial, once again Trump will walk away and we will be left to suffer. Nothing will happen.

(1) Show this thread

Nov 3rd gone, Jan 6th gone, Jan 20 gone. And somehow ya all have your hearts and minds on the superbowl date? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. They all let the election get stolen, there is no super hero. This is not a movie. Put the F'en popcorn down and join reality.

In response lisa betten to his Publication

How much u want to bet, that LISA isn't really a Lisa??? LOL!!!!

In response lisa betten to his Publication

angry bro?

(5) Show this thread

🙏Prayers lifted for our troops🙏

🙏Prayers lifted for our troops🙏

Prayers lifted for our troops

done in thirty.....lol

I wish someone would say what is being said as so many of us including myself are banned from twitter. Thank you for anyone who summarizes what is being said.

In response Orange Peel to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Is this supposed to play. how do I see it? T Y

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Tonya Brooks to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I seriously hope something is going to happen on Super Bowl... Just one thing of those we set our eyes on, please make it so! 🙏

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Can someone please post the link? Pretty please

In response Coffee Queen to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

DOD COMMS..... This is the information that you listen to!#HoldTheLine#NCSWIC#GodWins#americawins#Peace#harmony#community

now wait, what!!!???

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

In response White Knight to his Publication

i think gods telling you to stop getting tested with a test thats not for purpose and getting yourself put under house arrest

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

also its a Miracle what we've been able to accomplish.

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

basicaly He says it's been a very tough year some are going to be deployed to very difficult situations he wants you to relax and have some fun and rest up for what's ahead.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Reina Beans to her Publication

Yes this is true but earlier in the week some MSM source noted on Anonup that something like 9 million (might be off on numbers but it was very high) watch the Super Bowl every year. Some other Anonup person jumped my ass when I said I don't believe that because I don't watch sports. She followed up with the Super Bowl being the one time of year that more trafficking of children occurs. This may somehow tie in.

I am a Christian, a saved sinner, by the grace of God through His Son Jesus Christ who shed His blood for me.# WWG1WGA/ #MAGA GOD help us!

In response Reina Beans to her Publication

see, he just said something coming later on, not now

(2) Show this thread

Not getting my hopes up enough to tune into the super rich get richer football game. Sports are part of the problem. Anyway, most likely he will be thanking the troops through his muzzle aka mask.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

OK< what's the msg?

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Watch it this year.

(1) Show this thread