Congratulations to the amazing Kayleigh and family on the arrival of their newborn son Nash! 🙏🏻❤️

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Awe what a cutie 💓 Love the name I was going to name my son Nash but a school friend named her son Nash and I just could used it afterwards. So we named him Linkoln!! He has many nick names lol 😆 Link. Linky Its good to be different. 😁

Awe what a cutie 💓 Love the name I was going to name my son Nash but a school friend named her son Nash and I just could used it afterwards. So we named him Linkoln!! He has many nick names lol 😆 Link. Linky Its good to be different. 😁

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

He is beautiful!!!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

such a beautiful family...many blessings to them!💕

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

A precious bundle of joy given to you by God.
Nash Nice name
Congratulations to you and your family.
🙏💞🤗

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Guess we can assume she wasn't jabbed...Congrats to Kayleigh and fam

In response Jay James to his Publication

I have had several friends recently welcome newborn babies who did get the vaccine…just not crisis actors in the movie

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🙏💖💝