Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I have been so sick the past 3 days now. I can barely breathe, coughing nonstop, my body hurts. I have been taking HCQ and Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin c….. could I ask for prayers for quick healing. Thank you! 🙏🏻

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Vitamin D3 take with spoonful Peanut Butter the oils help it go to correct place.
NAC really helps w breathing
Iherb.com delivers to MI in 2-3 days...

2 pics

Takes everything in me to keep water and a cracker down.

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Hugs and prayers. 🙏💗🙏

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏻🥺

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Honey does help with cough & sooths throat if you can do that. teaspoon or honey lemon tea...

I'm so sorry... prayers to you.