Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

protection. defined.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

A true Hero

As Kappy would say the proof is in the pudding.
She didn't get charged... why???

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Brave woman.

Dping, not just talking.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

God bless her for her valiant efforts to save those people. She risked everything to do that.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Actually she did protect them

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless this nurse for protecting thousands of people from the harmful effects of those poisonous injections.

That's a hero.

So how many of those 8,600 individuals die from COVID?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Something to consider:

1. Flu cases and fatalities worldwide “disappeared” in 2020 and 2021, & the COVID statistics (cases and morbitiy) in that same period were EXACTLY in line with the flu averages for the years prior to CON-VID. The only logical explanation is that flu cases were being called “COVID” cases;

2. The PCR test used to diagnose CON-VID was exposed as useless because it cannot differentiate between Cold & Flu & the alleged CON-VID “virus.” Any positive diagnosis from this test - which, per its inventor (Kary Mullis - Bio-chemist) - was never intended to be used as a diagnostic tool, can be assumed to be “influenza” but fraudulently labeled as “CON-VID.”

So I believe the answer to your question is, nobody died of “COVID” anywhere in the world. Those that died succumbed to influenza NOT CON-VID, & -sad as that is - are part of the annual mortality associated with flu (flu “vaccines” are at best < 60% effective at generating an immune response, ie. useless).

(1) Show this thread

HERO!

What a Guardian Angel!! 🙌

Some hero's don't wear capes.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

So she saved their lives? Good stuff

cannot Love this enough!!!!🙌🏻

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

I AM LEARNING THRU THIS THAT ONE GOOD HUMAN CAN DO SO MUCH. STAY SAFE.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Super Hero!!! ❤️

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

👩‍🔬👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👩‍🔬Yes! Amen! What a wonderful change of pace from the usual!! 😇

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

She saved them imo!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

shame they wont do a study on those elderly to see how they went with covid, it would
be interesting.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Winning!!!