Only people mentioned by @Beltaine in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Ilse van Kooten to her Publication

And this was only the tip of this massive ice berg

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Touche

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Totally love it!!!

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

My all time favorite!

Can I get original link?

How insane is it that Trump is going to wipe that bench out lol

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Quite possibly the first three or four rows, the moving on to the SCOTUS Benches, all the AGs in each traitor states, along with other offices in each state, then 95% of Congress and Senate and most of the major donors... Quite the Clean up man!

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

The Q signal Going Live soon'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lobLDqajzxw

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

not sure if there is something the matter with my eyes, but doesn't the biden here look exactly like the fake biden we have pretending to be a president? how long has this "biden" been in this role?

Makes me smile EVERY time!

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

In response James Cooper to his Publication

"i know what you did last summer"

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

jeb looks directly at Trump for a split second. that glance was all i needed to see. you can see where Trump is in the full version. i love President Trump!