I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Ah yes, I'm sure the richest man on the planet cares so very much about you and your ability to shitpost on Twitter.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

I donโ€™t believe I said he gave a flying fuck about anything.

Whatever his motivations, a bunch if people who were blocked on that platform for speaking their minds are suddenly unblocked.

For my part, I tell the truth and amuses me to upset the sleepers and negative assholes.

Want to shitpost about me on here, try following me.

Pass but nice try.

I am not sure what you think allowing people like this guy back on Twitter has to do with truth. Feel free to enlighten me.

When you can justify the COVID health pass to me, youโ€™ll get my view on whoโ€™s a Nazi and who isnโ€™t.

What does that have to do with a billionaire inviting fascists back onto Twitter and people welcoming it?

Sorry, I overestimated your understanding of these simple concepts.

The only people allowed on Twitter until recently were people who pushed the injections and supported FASCIST concepts like vaxx passes. Why can you not see that?

Opinions are like assholes, everyoneโ€™s got one, and some are really shitty. Free speech means asshole fascists get to speak - at their own peril.

Youโ€™re mad at me (God knows why) and the world (your problem not mine).

You attack me out of nowhere. What exactly is your problem with me?

Sorry, I overestimated your fragile ego.

Anyway, you don't seem to know what freedom of speech means in the first place, so it's kind of pointless for you to try and make an argument around it, and being condescending at the same time is quite silly given that you're not even right.

Also, no, the only people allowed on Twitter being people who pushed the vaxx is bullshit, and you know it. Most simply didn't care and most of the conversations on Twitter wouldn't even be about that topic.

I do agree Twitter had its fair share of problems, but Musk hasn't fixed any of them, least of all by inviting racists and other garbage people back onto the platform.

What is your problem with me?

You're being condescending and attach weird gotchas to getting answers out of you. I'm responding in kind, so that question is something you should ask yourself. What is your problem with yourself for you to be this fragile?

Either you donโ€™t what your problem is with me, or youโ€™re just a hateful person.

Yours was the first comment, so itโ€™s fair to say the issues may lie with you.

The first comment was not directed at anyone specifically. It was a generic "you" and not addressing you personally.

You taking offense at the mere thought someone could be attacking you is between you and God.

Billionaires don't care about you. Or me. Or anyone but themselves. People need to realize that they are a means to an end for billionaires, and being in their fan club just enables them to think they can get away with everything and to continue wreaking havoc.

We're here to fight this exact thing so I am pointing it out, because it's detrimental to the cause.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

imho ,u both have valid Points, Lets Just keep Moving Forward
there is no I , in this, Its we
One way or the other Its going To end.
Control? or true freedom?
WWG1WGA Y/N?
Respectfully J.P.

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I agree. I am giving this JJJ fellow a chance to tell me what is really bothering him - because it canโ€™t be me, he doesnโ€™t even know me.

This said, Iโ€™m leaving it there.

People cheering on billionaires is what bothers me.

You know how many people on here think vaxxers are cheering on their own doom?

It's that, but with people who idolize billionaires. Musk didn't make 200 billion by caring, respecting and looking out for his workers. The you's and the me's. He made 200 billion dollars by using them as an asset, walking over them, and exploiting them to the full extent of the law and then some.

That's how you become the richest person on the planet. It's the same for Bezos. It was the same for Gates.

And yet here we are with people cheering on Musk as if he is one of the good guys, because he posts funny memes and dogwhistles on Twitter.

Drives me mad how willing people who call themselves truth seekers are being mislead by someone who pretends to support them and share their views. Who obviously can't be one of them because he's the richest person on the planet. The literal definition of the word ELITE.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

I agree.

Bringing it back to what I posted for a moment (because itโ€™s relevant to your comment) - nowhere in that post is there an indication that I am โ€œcheering onโ€ billionaire Elon Musk.

While everyone was lauding him buying Twitter in the first place, I was pointing out his involvement with Neuralink and that companyโ€™s little project to put a chip and USB port into the brain of every man, woman, and child.

Instead on jumping to the conclusion that I am one of the โ€œmisled,โ€ why not ask me what my thoughts are about Musk? Had you done so, you would have learned that I believe Musk is the face of a military operation to use Twitter to destroy mainstream media - and that the money used to buy Twitter was military-controlled to make it all seem normal for the sleepers (and โ€œawakeโ€ people who think Musk is still just a billionaire acting strictly in his own interests).

Tell me, what your thoughts on billionaire Donald Trump? How do you feel he is misleading people?