GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

That's a 10oz bar? yeah?

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I'm not sure now that you ask. 1 or 10 oz
Just checked. There's a lot available.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I see you have 1776 FOLLOWING. Wish I knew how to take a screen shot and circle in red 😁

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nice! Where did you find this one?

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Ebay last spring

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Where did you get it?

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

Ebay last spring

(1) Show this thread

Me too!!
EO 11110
LFG!