2 days left in week Warriors….almost time for y’all to be called back to where the final fight is. Strap on your armor good and tight, this final battle is not for the faint of heart….we are going to unleash hell and have to make one final trip into hell to do it 🔥☠️

[They] still have wizards sending demons to attack for the gatekeepers, it ain’t gonna be pretty for awhile. Have no fear, we are called the hell fighters for a reason….God doesn’t make mistakes and chose the right Warriors for the final mission

Stay strong, stay united….shoulder to shoulder no one person above another. We hunt in packs

We got this soul family! ⚔️🛡️🙏🏻👼

https://youtu.be/H6EceDF5ltc

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

had a rough couple of days. needed this pep talk.
Thank you

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Patriot. Thinker. Ol' 55 Nerd. Dropping truth nuggets wherever I go. Think outside of the box. #GodWins #SaveTheChildren No DMs please.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Strong, united, shoulder to shoulder, no one above another.
The hunt begins.
WWG1WGA

Patriot. Thinker. Ol' 55 Nerd. Dropping truth nuggets wherever I go. Think outside of the box. #GodWins #SaveTheChildren No DMs please.

Sorry to barge in here but this needs to go around. The post below may have been what got this person suspended. This needs to get out on Twitter again and circulated. I can't post on Twitter because of another suspension.
#SaveTheChildren

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

WWG1WGA

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

We got this.