Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Wait til EM tells governments they can’t block Twitter because it’s running on Starlink.

That was what had Nana grinning when I first heard the threat from apple, couple that with the rumor of the cell phones he rumored to have already produced

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I would jump ship in a heartbeat!

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

Do you think apple back peddled like mad....deals done 🤷🏼‍♀️🤓

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jay Jay to her Publication

Apple knows that Musk does not need them would be my opinion.
They know what Starlink is!
"THEATER"

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Jay Jay to her Publication

I think they back peddled

(2) Show this thread