Help y’all!! What in the fooook is going around? I AM SO SICK!! Have been last 2 days. Tried it all IVM HCQ. Mucinex, Inhaler, Advil (can’t break fever).

My twin 14 year old boys (Unvaxxed of course) came home from Thanksgiving weekend with their dad sick Vaxxed Dad. (he is a horribly narcissistic now, brainwashed by the medical world, surgeon. At Least Double Vaxxed and Had Flu Shot! He thinks his Illneses do not spread, so he got everyone sick!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ He was normal. Not even kidding. It changed when he left academic surgery for private … all about the $$$).

REASON I am telling you all this πŸ‘†πŸ‘† is…. Are We THE Unvaxxed becoming ATTACKED now by those Spike Protiens by tha JABBED?? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Just drank 16 0z water w/CL 02. Drinking Dandelion Tea Etc.

ANY IDEAS WHAT I can Take?? HELP! (single Mom, with None Drivers who have Projects due this week!!!). πŸ™πŸ™

Lot of illness going around in the US right now. Our whole family got sick twice (including the dog on the first round) and it lasted 2 full, rotten, unproductive weeks each time. Deep lung infection which started as a sore throat and moved down fast.

For me, IVM didn't seem to make a difference. Z-pack seemed to shorten it by a couple of days over what my wife endured. I think there were secondary infections.

Couldn't say if its shedding or just a really ugly flu. With the dog getting sick at the same time it implies environmental toxin. But coincidences do happen. Most of our neighbors have been fine but local healthcare is overloaded.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Watermark in this post can reply

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I just started a Zpac I ordered from All Day Chemist! Glad to know that seemed to help you! Thanks for the reminder! πŸ™