If you're serious about truth or accountability, be willing and serious about owning your own problems, apologize where it's necessary and change your behavior. The latter being important because an apology without change is just manipulation. Start matching your actions with your words, getting real with the role you played in creating your own toxic patterns and how much you participate in your own suffering. To those hurt by people with toxic behavior; spiritual maturity is owning and accepting you might not always get the answers or apologies for the things that hurt you...but you heal anways. Learn to accept that you can't force people to be remorseful for their selfish choices, so forgive them anyways and set boundaries for yourself to avoid being stuck in those loops. To give forgiveness you give up resentment and to accept forgiveness give up pride. 🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Forgiveness is Freedom.

Forgiveness is not endorsement, nor does it replace/negate divine (Source) consequence.

Forgiveness heals us.

🙏✨

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Beautifully said... TRUTH

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Just Amom to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻❤️

🎯

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Water Mark to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Beautifully said ❤️

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank you pip 😊🤍

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Wise words. 🦋

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Dark to Light 🖤🤍

conservative after awakened with all the cove BS and lies. Interested in natural healing #patriot #ultramaga #Q #greatawakening #WWG1WGA

"an apology without change is just manipulation" .... so profound and motivating to me.. thank you Fren 😊

In response Freedom Fox to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Love you too fren! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Yes, Ms. Serah!!!